Memilih kursus bisnis online terbaik. Bagaimanapun bisnis kursus, keanggotaan, dan ebook yang menawarkan panduan nyari duit di internet (make money online atau internet marketing) menunjukkan tren menaik. Terdapat ratusan iklan yang menawarkan cara nyari duit di internet dengan iming iming yang aduhai menggiurkan. Di satu sisi, calon pembeli dimanjakan dengan beragam pilihan. Tapi di sisi lain, mereka justru bingung memilih mana yang cocok dan terbaik buat mereka. Blog ini ditulis untuk mengurai lebih jauh apa yang mereka tawarkan. Mudah mudahan dapat dijadikan panduan sebelum memilih kursus bisnis online tertentu.

Peluang Bisnis

Internet Cash Machine

Keputusan saya untuk membuat dan menulis blog ini ternyata betul betul tepat. Setelah hunting berhari hari, penemuan atas kursus/ seminar/ keanggotaan/ ebook mengenai bisnis on line, make money online, internet marketing, nyari duit di internet, atau apapun namanya mulai menampakkan tanda tanda bagus. Minimal saya sudah menemukan beberapa bentuk pembelajaran bisnis internet yang betul betul Qualified.

Salah bentuk kursus on line idaman yang baru saya temukan adalah ' Internet Cash Mechine' yang didirikan duet Internet Marketing Freedom yaitu Alex dan Jethro. Perbedaan besar dari kursus/ seminar ini adalah mereka berdua langsung berjumpa dengan 'murid'nya dalam  workshop selama dua hari. Setelah dua hari itu, format dilanjutkan dengan mentoring selama 6 bulan. Saya belum menemukan format ini di kursus lainnya. 

Anda bisa menemukan penawaran mereka di :

Biaya : Rp. 5.000.000,- untuk workshop 2 hari dan 6 bulan mentoring fulldays.
Yang perlu saya kritisi adalah di mana dan kapan workshop ini dilakukan. Kalau saya tinggal di Bandung tentu saya agak keberatan kalau harus workshop di Surabaya. Coba hitung biaya akomodasinya. Saya tentu harus nyari hotel dan mikirin  transportasinya, bukan? Dan ingat, bila main di ClickBank berarti anda beli keanggotaan sebesar 500 ribuan. 

Metoda : mungkin dari PPC Adwords dan PPL ClickBank. Panduan langsung untuk pembuatan website yang menghasilkan. Tatap muka seperti ini memang tak ternilai. Bandingkan dengan kursus sejenis yang kita tak pernah bertemu langsung dengan foundernya selama bertahun tahun. Terobosan jitu bagi kursus on line.

Probabilitas : Memang sistem workshop memungkinkan peningkatan probabilitas raihan pendapatan. kita tidak menafikan itu. Saya menyarankan jangan terlalu polos ketika datang ke seminar. Minimal anda mengerti clickbank dulu. Supaya 2 hari seminar itu benar benar memberdayakan anda. 

Rate (****1/2)   




22 komentar:

  1. Greetings! Very useful advice within this article!

    It's the little changes that produce the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

    My webpage business loans Durban

    BalasHapus
  2. Post writing is also a fun, if you know then you
    can write or else it is difficult to write.


    Take a look at my website; architectural services Johannesburg

    BalasHapus
  3. Because the admin of this website is working, no hesitation very soon it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.


    Review my page - wood chipper hire Nelspruit

    BalasHapus
  4. It's actually a cool and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us.
    Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.


    My blog post :: conference venue Cape Town

    BalasHapus
  5. This paragraph will assist the internet people for building up new blog or even
    a blog from start to end.

    my web page: interior design Pretoria

    BalasHapus
  6. Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest
    I have found out so far. However, what concerning the conclusion?
    Are you sure concerning the source?

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... electrical repairs Gauteng

    BalasHapus
  7. After looking into a few of the articles on your web
    site, I truly appreciate your way of blogging.
    I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.
    Please visit my website as well and let me know your
    opinion.

    My site; architectural drafting Johannesburg

    BalasHapus
  8. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site.
    I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get
    my very own site now ;)

    Also visit my weblog furniture removals Gauteng

    BalasHapus
  9. Fine way of explaining, and fastidious post to get information about
    my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in academy.



    Have a look at my blog life coach Gauteng

    BalasHapus
  10. Great work! That is the type of info that are meant to be shared across the net.

    Shame on Google for now not positioning this post upper!
    Come on over and seek advice from my web site . Thanks
    =)

    Take a look at my web-site aftercare Alberton

    BalasHapus
  11. Great blog here! Also your website loads up fast!
    What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link
    to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast
    as yours lol

    Also visit my homepage ... restaurant tables Gauteng

    BalasHapus
  12. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a
    similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise?

    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    Also visit my website: landscaping Bedfordview

    BalasHapus
  13. What's up everybody, here every person is sharing such experience, therefore it's nice to read this blog, and
    I used to pay a visit this blog everyday.

    Take a look at my webpage - marquee hire & decor hire

    BalasHapus
  14. You're so interesting! I do not think I have read something like this before. So nice to find another person with original thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

    My blog - electrical contractor

    BalasHapus
  15. I rеad this parаgrарh cοmрletеly about the rеsеmblancе of latеst аnd earlіer technologiеs,
    it's awesome article.

    Here is my blog post diamondlinks review

    BalasHapus
  16. Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could
    locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having
    problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my web blog Justin Sather

    BalasHapus
  17. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this superb blog!
    I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding
    your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    Also visit my webpage - rafting na dunajcu

    BalasHapus
  18. What's up to all, the contents existing at this web site
    are genuinely awesome for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.


    Here is my webpage ... rafting dunajec

    BalasHapus
  19. I've learn a few just rigt stucf here. Definitely value bookmarking for
    revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you place to create any such great informatve web
    site.

    Review my page :: naruto 3 pobierz

    BalasHapus
  20. fantastic points altogether, youu juist received a brand new reader.
    What would you suggest iin regards to your put up that
    you simply made some days in the past? Any certain?

    My blog - gta 4

    BalasHapus
  21. Vеry gooɗ write-up. I absolutely love tɦis site.
    Τhanks!

    Also isit mү site need for speed most wanted

    BalasHapus
  22. informasi yang mantap, dan sangat berguna, bisa baca berbagaia review sebelum membeli produk...

    BalasHapus